Data ControllerAntichi Colli s.r.l.
via Rio dei Gamberi, 3/A Castelnuovo Rangone – Modena
Data Controller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods and Place of Processing of the Collected Data
Data processing methodsThe Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Personal Data. Processing is carried out using computers and/or telematic tools, with organisational logic and methods strictly related to the stated purposes. As well as the Data Controller, in some cases other subjects involved in management of the website may have access to the Data (administrative, sales, marketing and legal personnel, system administrators etc.), as well as certain external parties (such as third-party providers of technical services, delivery couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies), who are nominated as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The list of Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
PlaceThe Data are processed at the Data Controller’s premises and any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a state other than that in which the User is located. More specifically, this website benefits from certain services offered by Google Inc. platforms for the collection of data for statistical purposes – to find out more – and when using and viewing webfonts – to find out more.
Data Storage PeriodData are processed and stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Data that are not sensitive relating to the use of the website, such as the type of device used to access the site, browser type, IP address, geographical position or access schedule, are stored for a period of no more than 12 months from the last access. If the processing of data is based on the User’s consent, as in the case of a contact form or the registration of a newsletter, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until consent is withdrawn. The Data Controller may also be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or comply with an order made by an authority. The User may always request from the Data Controller that such Processing be interrupted or the Data erased.
Purposes of Processing the Collected DataThe User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: to contact the User, for statistical, hosting or backend infrastructure purposes, for remarketing and behavioral targeting, to view contents from external platforms. To obtain more detailed information on processing purposes and on the Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the User should refer to the relevant sections in this document.
Details on Processing of Personal DataPersonal Data are collected for the following purposes, using the following services:
1 – Contact the User
Contact via telephoneUsers who supplied their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes linked to this website, or to satisfy requests for assistance. Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Contact FormBy entering their data in the contact form, Users thereby give implied consent to the use of this information in order to respond to any request for information, quotes or anything else indicated by the subject entered in the form. Personal Data collected: First name, surname, address, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, country, State and province.
2 – StatisticsThe services in this section enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and keep track of user behaviour.
3 – Hosting and backend infrastructureThis type of service is used to host Data and files that allow this Website to operate, to distribute such data and files and make available a ready-to-use infrastructure that provides specific functions performed by this website.
5 – Viewing contents from external platformsThis type of service enables a user to view contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and to interact with them. If a service of this type is installed, then it may collect traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed, even if the Users do not actually use the service.
Rights of the UserUsers may exercise specific rights connected with Data processed by the Data Controller. More specifically, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User may withdraw consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given.
- Object to the processing of his or her Data. The User may object to the processing of his or her Data whenever the legal basis for such processing is not his or her consent.
- Have access to his or her Data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the Data being processed by the Data Controller, on specific aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Verify and request rectification.The User may verify whether his or her Data are accurate and request that they be brought up-to-date or corrected.
- Obtain the restriction of processing. Under specific conditions, the User may request that the processing of his or her Data be restricted. In these circumstances, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose apart from storing them.
- Obtain the erasure or removal of his or her Personal Data. Under specific conditions, the User may request that his or her Data be erased by the Data Controller.
- Obtain his or her data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User is entitled to obtain his or her Data in a commonly used, machine-readable format, and, when technically feasible, to have them transferred, without any restriction, to another data controller. This provision applies when Data are processed with the aid of automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is party or in order to take steps connected with it.
- Right to lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or bring an action before the courts.
Exercising rightsTo exercise their rights, Users may make a request to the Data Controller, using the contact details given in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and dealt with by the Data Controller as rapidly as possible, in any event within a maximum of one month.
Privacy statement for Customers and Suppliers
Further Information on Processing
Legal DefenceThe User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or during the preliminary stages of an action to be brought to defend its rights against the improper use of this website or of the Services connected to it by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be required, by order from public authorities, to reveal his or her Personal Data.
System and Maintenance LogsFor operational and maintenance requirements, this website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, in other words files which record any interactions and which may also include Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information Not Contained in this PolicyFurther information on the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information provided.
Legal frameworkThis privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of numerous legislative enactments, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this website.